Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(06-20-2015, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Learn how to use the past tense of verbs so that people can understand what you mean.
Last time I heard he was at the vet, the vet said he's as healthy a dog as they've ever seen.  

So, seeing as I haven't heard a vet saying that he's not as healthy a dog as they've ever seen, it was still past tense.

Furthermore, mentioning it directly after I mentioned that it was what my brother's friends used to feed him, it was understood that it's what vets said in the past, unless you were just looking for mistakes.
(06-20-2015, 12:50 PM)Harmening Wrote: What Fred just said.
The way you write things makes people not understand you.
So yes, you did "miswrite" it.

Of course, arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon.  It will just drop shit all over the board and strut around as if it won.
lol!!

Coming from a guy defending Fred, who throws out more bullshit than anyone!
(06-20-2015, 12:52 PM)Harmening Wrote: What makes your posts so special that Fred would have to have 'audacity' to comment on it?
Nothing about this specific posts, it's that he's multiple times tried to bad-mouth me and find mistakes, only to throw out lies and completely false information, only to continue to deny it when it was in black and white for everyone to see.
(06-20-2015, 04:17 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Not gonna lie man, and I usually stay out of this stuff, but holy shit you get butt hurt easily.  I know you're disabled, and I know you want everyone to treat you as though you're not.  Well you can take comfort in knowing that I will not treat as such.

This whining has to stop.
I'm not butt-hurt at all, I just refuse to kiss Fred's ass like everyone does because I'm the only one who doesn't blindly buy-in to everything he posts when it's complete garbage.

It's like because he has a job that he considers superior to everyone else's, he thinks everyone just buys into the garbage he posts, which a lot of people do.

It's like when I asked for advice on my blog post on my website and he pointed out one mistake, but then went on to re-write the entire thing and change everything that didn't need changing just to make it his and feel superior to me.

Fred's a joke.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - BFritz21 - 06-20-2015, 05:28 PM