Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food?
(07-01-2015, 12:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's my point: Fred just throws out false information to try and tarnish my name and then everyone just buys into it without even realizing how full of shit he is.

Like when he claimed that I said Chemotherapy doesn't exist.  

For the love of god, let it go Brad.

You claimed there was no cure for cancer.  I made a sarcastic comment that you did not know chemotherapy existed.  Everyone else in the thread realized that I was being sarcastic, but you have carried that around like some sort of trophy for years.  It makes you look more and more ridiculous every time you bring it up.  You see it as one of the greatest victories in the history of message boards and everyone else sees it as you being too stupid to understand i was being sarcastic.

And is claiming you didn't know chemotherapy existed really such a deep-cutting insult that you should carry a life-long grudge over it and try to build a legend on your ability to show that you actually did know it existed?

I get into lots of pissing matches around here.  It is ridiculous to suggest that everyone just blindly agrees with me and you are the only one that sees the truth.  So the next time EVERYONE tells you that you are wrong you might want to actually consider the possibility that you are wrong.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else's Dog HATE Dog Food? - fredtoast - 07-01-2015, 10:58 AM