Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilberry on improving his play
(06-20-2015, 12:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes you can make a guy a puncher.  We have already been over this.  You can't just make stuff up and claim it is true.  And you have absolutely nothing to back up your silly claim.

You keep saying you disagree but provide no evidence of your own while clamoring for mine. Hypocrite or just typical jackass freddy? 

I guess this is like when you accused me of making up the snap issue from last camp....let's see what was reported last week....

[Image: UMVfvqDF.png]

I look forward to you telling me that this never happened in a few weeks. 

(06-20-2015, 11:43 AM)CincyProduct Wrote: Are you serious? You mean to tell me If a guy goes to train to be a boxer, that a man who you feel is a natural puncher will beat him because of some made up value of a natural puncher?

I think its your inability to know what you are talking about when it comes to techniques and practice drills. It is crazy for you to assume that Bodines problems can not be fixed because "He is not a puncher" according to you.
And btw you dont have to be "by nature puncher" to be a boxer. You can go to the gym no skill at all and become one. Or are you claiming every boxer to ever touch this green earth is a puncher? Maybe even worse you are saying none of them learned this skill from continueing to keep practicing.

You are making alot of assumptions based on............"Im a coach on a message board(whoops i spilled my beer on my keyboard grabbing my mouse)" just stop it.

I'm saying the good ones are. 
Some people have the god given gift to punch. Some do not. That's it. If you have it, you can train it and hone it. If you don't you can find ways to work around if you have other abilities.  
Some guys who aren't natural punchers have other gifts, athleticism and size to name a few....Bodine doesn't exactly have either of those. 

Again, never claimed to be a coach. That's your idiotic ass again throwing out incorrect conclusions. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Gilberry on improving his play - fredtoast - 06-18-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Gilberry on improving his play - RoyleRedlegs - 06-20-2015, 05:26 PM