Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So It's NOT Just Bengal Bias!!
(07-27-2016, 12:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's really a matter of perception for the most part.  Example, I live in Columbia South Carolina and very rarely if ever hear much about the Bengals here and the same complaints expressed here are expressed about the Panthers and Falcons..  Everyone who is a fan of any team has some bias. Some live in denial, some don't.
A few days ago I read a few comments by Squeeler fans who were very harsh about their own team, very critical of the suspensions and they openly acknowledged that the Bengals are the better run team personnel-wise. Now of course those comments were hardly typical, but not everyone goes through life with rose colored glasses.
If every Bengals fan lived elsewhere in other states like myself and some others here the perceived bias probably wouldn't seem so pronounced, but it is a matter of perception.
Yeah, the Bengals do tend to get the bad rap, but it's also widely acknowledged that the team is definitely a force to be reckoned with during the season.  You have to admit that if the Bengals were treated with kid gloves at every turn and all we ever heard were excuse after excuse about not winning playoff games and it was someone else's faults every time that would get real old real fast.
And don't forget that the national punditry class is probably the laziest bunch of clods anywhere. Most of them are paid liars with an ax to grind and seldom ever report things with much degree of accuracy.

Columbia, South Carolina huh? I live up the street in Charlotte. I take the kids to Riverbanks quite often. Great zoo. I've actually seen a few Bengal fans driving around our area. It's pretty neat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So It's NOT Just Bengal Bias!! - BengalFanInNJ - 07-28-2016, 10:54 AM