Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Talked to Adam Schein today
After being on hold for a half hour, I spoke to Schein on his radio show with Serius. Basically told him that we were going to win the division and our first playoff game this year, hopefully further. He spewed the typical garbage narrative about the Steelers being the team to beat, how Marvin Lewis and Andy haven't won a playoff game. I told him if Andy hadn't broken his thumb last year, we would have gone far. Told him that McCarron almost beat his BELOVED Steelers. But he didn't want to hear it of course. He cut me off shortly after Forgot to mention how he thinks Hue Jackson leaving was going to hurt, and even said he should be our head coach. He probably said the same thing about Zim. He mentioned how having Jones and Sanu leave is going to hurt, even though they were what, 4th and 5th rounders?

Anyway, hope you guys maybe heard it for yourselves. Maybe even some of our players heard it. Definitely have the homer shades on, but why not? What do we have to lose? I've been skeptical as anyone, especially since the heartbreak. But I'm done with last year. Ready for this season.

Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Talked to Adam Schein today - Captain Happy Pants - 07-27-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - NKYRob - 07-27-2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - SHRacerX - 07-27-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - SHRacerX - 07-29-2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - SHRacerX - 07-30-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - SHRacerX - 07-30-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - SHRacerX - 07-31-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: Talked to Adam Schein today - SHRacerX - 07-31-2016, 01:32 PM