Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Houshmandzadeh Thinks bengals Offense Is Better Than '05
I really wanted to look into the '05 line vs. the '14 line.

Whit vs. Levi: Whit is still playing at a very high level. Even late in his career he has made it to the Second Team All-Pro. He also gives up very few sacks in a tough defensive division. I really like what Levi did, but Whitworth out performs him even as he has gotten older.

Boling vs. Steinbach: Boling has shown some really good games, but also has shown to struggle. '14 was one of his most consistent years, but Steinbach was a player you could move around on the offensive line and had a great work ethic. Both have played about the same amount, but I have to give the nod to Steinbach.

Bodine vs. Braham: Bodine struggled a lot his rookie season. Braham had a long career with the Bengals and did very well. This is pretty much unfair, but Braham all the way.

Zeitler vs. Williams: Zeitler is a Pro Bowl talent, easily. Although he had some injuries which derailed him in some games, '14 was a great year for him and it's surprising he didn't get as much recognition as he deserved. Williams came into the Bengals organization and helped lead a tremendous offensive line and continued to play at a high level for the Bengals. This one, in my opinion, is a toss up. I'd take either and be happy.

Smith vs. Anderson: Smith has had some really good seasons, no doubt about it. He has also dealt with injuries and inconsistencies due to injuries. But Willie Anderson is one of the best Bengals players of all time. He's a 3 time All-Pro player (2nd most for Bengals history). Anderson gets the nod and deserves it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ Houshmandzadeh Thinks bengals Offense Is Better Than '05 - wolfkaosaun - 06-25-2015, 02:14 PM