Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-Team, Choose Your Draft Position and 1st Few Picks
Alright, so, in a 10-team league, you're the first person to get to pick where you want to draft, which draft position are you taking and who are you hoping to get with your first few picks? Keep in mind that I'm basing this off a lineup of QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/TE, K, D.

Right now, I would probably pick around 5th and hope that Gurley or Zeke drops to that pick (Zeke is who I really want behind that Cowboys line), which one should and then I'd pick a receiver on the way back around. Everyone is picking Brown, Beckham, and Jones in the top three, but I'm still in the boat of a running back high in the first, so I'd be more than happy to get a guy that I'd take in the top three at 5, 6, or 7.

Gurley's a machine and should dominate again, but I might like Zeke over him.

David Johnson would also be a good pick because the Cardinals should put up a lot of points and move the ball, getting him plenty of opportunities for yards and scores.

Peterson is also a possibility, but his age scares me, although being away for a year may have saved him a year or two.

I'd take AJ in two if he made it back around to me, but, being in greater Cincinnati, it's highly doubtful that he would, so I might go with Allen Robinson because I think Bortles will blow-up and have a big year.

If I didn't get the first choice and 5, 6, and 7 were taken, I'd probably go with the tenth pick and then take Green and Gronkowski, who should put up big numbers, even with Brady being suspended for the first few because he'll be Garoppolo's best friend because he's the easiest target.

If I didn't take Johnson, I'd probably take Cardinals receivers later and try to get Palmer after QBs start going because, like I said, I think their offense will be explosive.

What would you do and what do you think about my strategies?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
10-Team, Choose Your Draft Position and 1st Few Picks - BFritz21 - 08-10-2016, 11:25 PM