Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B/R ranks Bengals QB supporting cast #1
(06-24-2015, 05:46 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I didn't post his full stat line for each of those games.

What I posted were his passes in those games where he was under no pressure.

Andy was usually pretty good while under no pressure last year, but I was showing that he still has his confusing moments at times. He surely wasn't picking anyone apart in those two games, even when he wasn't being hurried or hit. When he's having a bad day, it's usually BAD. Hopefully he can do something about that.

Maybe that is some PFF stat for QBs (hurries, hits, etc), but you ignore the point about no AJ Green or any WRs that could get separation.  Again, I am just trying to get you to look at the big picture and not just Dalton himself.  I am not trying to say he is top 5, "elite", etc., but what I have seen from him when he is kept clean and he has some weapons is that he can be very, very good. 

For the two games you mention where his ratings were abysmal, I could point out many more where his ratings were phenomenal.  You tend to focus on the two really bad games and two really bad postseason games and label him a dud.  I look at the 40 wins (and that one GD tie that STILL sticks in my craw) in four seasons and think that with a solid TE, WR, and RB corps that he can, in fact, win a Super Bowl. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: B/R ranks Bengals QB supporting cast #1 - SHRacerX - 06-25-2015, 10:20 AM