Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bets Should I Put On The Bengals?
I'm leaving for Vegas on Friday and, assuming I'm either up money or around even, I'm going to place some bets on the Bengals for next season.

I was checking out Vegas odds for the 2015 NFL season.

We're 33 to 1 to win the Super Bowl, which I believe we have our best shot to win if we lean on Hill and let him carry us to the Promised Land. Seahawks were one play from winning two in a row with Wilson as their QB, which Dalton is/can be that good, and our defense should be nasty, so it's worth the bet. I'll probably put a hundred on that.

We're 16 to 1 to win the AFC Championship game, which, depending if I'm up, I'll probably put 100 on that, too, because I like our chances to get there but the Seahawks would be able to shut-down Hill with their D in the Super Bowl.

We're 2.2 to 1 to win the AFCN, which I don't know if I like that bet because, while I think we'll win it, the return on the bet just isn't enough to risk the bet. I might parlay it because, if I bet us to win the AFCN, the Colts to win the AFCS, the Broncos to win the AFCW, the Seahawks to win the NFCW, and the Packers to win the NFCN, I can win $1,020 off a $100 bet, which the other four are heavily favored to win their divisions, and I love our chances.

I can't find lines on who will lead the league in rushing yards, but I'd love to bet big for Hill because he was 8th in the league last year and 13th in carries, so I'm liking his chances to win.

I don't know any other good bets to make, but please let me know if you have any sites that show good bets to make!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What Bets Should I Put On The Bengals? - BFritz21 - 06-23-2015, 07:56 PM