Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I haven't got the "Bug" yet
I haven't got the "Bug" yet and it's really starting to worry me. I'm just not excited this year about football like I've been the past 36 years and I don't know why. I watched the first series last week and changed the channel and this week I didn't even turn on the game, I don't even know who won!

Maybe as this week goes on and that third preseason game gets closer, things will pick up for me, I don't know. I hope so though because I love the Bengals...I live and die with every win and loss.

If not this preseason game, let's hope I get the "Fever" for more cowbell because I want it. I really don't want to miss out on the Bengals Super Bowl run.

Maybe, this means the Bengals win it all this year. I'm not excited so they go all the way and win the whole thing!!!

That last line is for those who think that fans superstitions have no say in how the team does...you know who you are, lol. Plus, I'm just trying to lighten my mood because it's rather depressing not being excited for the season like I've been for so long, even through the 90's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I haven't got the "Bug" yet - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-19-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: I haven't got the "Bug" yet - jonesy84 - 08-19-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I haven't got the "Bug" yet - treee - 08-19-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: I haven't got the "Bug" yet - SHRacerX - 08-19-2016, 08:38 AM
RE: I haven't got the "Bug" yet - jonesy84 - 08-19-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: I haven't got the "Bug" yet - samhain - 08-19-2016, 10:03 AM