Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DeAngelo Williams on NFL radio
Anybody else hear this interview? (don't remember which show, I think it was the one with Brady Quinn). He actually gave a pretty good interview. He talked about how rough the AFCN is, complained that he couldn't understand why Pig Ben had never been League MVP when he is the only one to ever have back to back 500 yd passing games..... and then, astoundingly (I almost wrecked the car) he started talking about Dalton. Said he didn't want to give the Bengals too much praise, but he said Dalton had an almost perfect season last year, was in the talk for MVP, and then got hurt and wasn't named to the Pro Bowl, and how ridiculous that was because of how good a season Dalton had. (actually, I don't remember whether he was or wasn't). I was just floored that he said anything nice about Andy. He said after the win over the Redskins, Tomlin came into the locker room, didn't say "Good Win" or anything like that. The only words out of his mouth was "We have Cincinnati at Heinz Field in 6 days." Said the Stoolers will be ready, and they know the Bengals will be ready. Cannot wait for this game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
DeAngelo Williams on NFL radio - Sled21 - 09-15-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: DeAngelo Williams on NFL radio - jj22 - 09-15-2016, 11:03 AM