Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses
I do actually have a couple stories from my time working at Coney Island. I worked there for about 6 years when I was in high school and college. None of these are first hand experiences though, but I did actually know a few people quite well, who swear by what they saw.

So supposedly Moonlight Gardens is haunted. I was pretty good (work)friends with the guy who ran it when I was there. Apparently he used to have all types of weird things happen. Fwiw, usually after an event it would be him and a couple people closing everything down until well into the morning (say 1, 2am). A lot of it was just your typical stuff falling, various noises and bangs, things like that. The one thing that stands out though is that he used to see a man, usually by the balcony, quite a bit. Everyone gone, just him an employee or two, and then he'd see this guy. He even had a name for him. Now, he could have just been making it up, but I never got that vibe. He wouldn't bring it up unless you asked about it, and he never seemed to oversell it or anything. In fact, he just said he was used to it. Whatever he saw never bothered him and he just kind of accepted it being around. If anything, I always got the impression he was more annoyed to tell the story again than he was to share it.

The other big story is that there's supposed to all sorts of weird shit that goes on by the river banks. Supposedly Indian related. Sightings, chants, etc. We did have a security guard that wigged out one night after working late and just never came back to work. And he had worked them for awhile too. Whatever he saw or thought he saw, he noped right on out of the park and never came back.

On the flip side, I worked late all the time. A lot of times I was in both of those areas too. Never saw or heard anything. But the people that did I knew pretty well. It didn't strike me as simply explained as them just making stuff up for shits and giggles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - WeezyBengal - 10-04-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - bfine32 - 10-04-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - jason - 10-04-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Millhouse - 10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Millhouse - 10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - jason - 10-06-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Wes Mantooth - 10-06-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Rotobeast - 10-07-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - GMDino - 10-11-2017, 11:06 PM