Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses
I've done the haunted tours in San Antonio, Gettysburg, Pittsburgh and New Orleans.

All of them were fascinating because the person leading the tour gave a good history lesson to go with the "sightings".

Maybe we just got really good guides.

There's an old asylum in West Virginia that the wife and I went to.  Once we did a day tour which is more history.  The second time we did a night one that is more about the paranormal things that supposedly happen there.

For all the tours and all the photos I got two weird things.  In Gettysburg I got a bright orb where there was no light and nothing in the photo before or after. (Digital).  While in New Orleans I took a picture of myself in a mirror while waiting for the elevator in our hotel.  I took two pictures actually because the first didn't come out like I wanted.  In the first one there is an orb behind me on the wall.  Same shot for the second one there is nothing there.  I went back and checked but didn't see anything that would have reflected.  But I know orbs are easily dismissed so I just let it go.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - WeezyBengal - 10-04-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - bfine32 - 10-04-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - jason - 10-04-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Millhouse - 10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Millhouse - 10-05-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - jason - 10-06-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - Rotobeast - 10-07-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Haunted Ghost Tours/Houses - GMDino - 10-11-2017, 11:06 PM