Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL ratings and poor officiating
I am sure that the protests are a major factor in declining ratings.

But I also think that the abysmal officiating is finally catching up with Mr. PC Roger GODell. 

Week after week, game after game, officials decide games with horrible calls even with the benefit of replay.

We are not the only small market fan base who thinks NFL regularly favors teams with big markets and promoted by the media like the Pats and the Steelers. 

Crews are completely inconsistent compared to other crews - such as the ridiculous Bengals-Steelers crew this year that was allowing Steeler O lineman to tackle Bengals D lineman.

Crews are completely inconsistent during games in the way they call pass interference and personal fouls.  How Burfict could be suspended for 3 games while Shazier was not even flagged in the playoff game is beyond absurd.

It is long past time when the NFL should have full-time and younger professional officials who spend the week studying game film and working with supervisors to ensure consistency among crews and during a game.

Mr. PC Roger GODell continuing refusal to address this major problem is ruining the integrity of the league. More and more people I know are starting to believe that the NFL is completely fixed.

Of course no one in Roger GODell's office gives a dam so long as the TV money rolls in. They will not make any changes to the awful officiating crews until and if they start losing money.

I am honestly starting to think that the NFL is perhaps the most corrupt of all professional leagues including European Football and FIFA, which is saying a whole lot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
NFL ratings and poor officiating - bengals67 - 10-05-2016, 10:28 AM