Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone?
(10-05-2016, 11:03 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Let me ask you something.  Is it necessary to use the word bullshit when you respond to someone's post?  Because you seem to do it an awful lot.  And FYI, I'm not taking the high road.  You didn't "call me out" on anything.  I just posted my OPINION!

Only necessary when people post complete false lies or just post things that have no merit or credibility.

I call baseless claims bullshit a lot, which is what this thread is full of by Nately and, lately, you.

I just don't like saying "garbage" because I don't think it personifies how badly the two of you are failing at personal attacks in this thread.

Also, why do you think people cared if you made a promise not to bother me anymore?  Furthermore, is that what you think you're doing?  

Hold up, you claim that you made a promise not to bother me anymore, but, IN THE EXACT SAME POST, you question if I think everyone is out to get me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone? - BFritz21 - 10-06-2016, 12:56 AM