Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories
(10-15-2016, 07:32 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I've been talking alot about Dalton on Bengals sites and Facebook.  I know Dalton lovers really hate me for talking about him in any way.   Especially since the o line has been bad, and play calling has been looking bad.  But remember when we had all the bad calls and alot of conspiracy theorist came out, including myself.  There was alot of talk how the teams with the most fans usually get the calls and refs favor.  Got to please the majority right?  Well wouldn't it make sense if Mccaron was our qb if that theory is true?  He brings all of roll tide with him. Which we know is a ton of people. I don't think Alabama even has a NFL team do they?  

I'm just going to hate to see the guy go somewhere else and he wins big, and if we was still losing and we look like we let another get away.  And believe me I like Dalton. But I treat my team like a business. It's about success and wins for my team.  When we lose I get down and out, I get pissed too. Then the good parts of reading these Bengal sites is the jokes.  All you can do is laugh about stuff to get through it.  I thought dalton was great for the most part last year, I really was glad I was wrong about him. We went 8-0 and accomplished milestones during the season.  BUT like I've discussed I'm kind of reverting back to not liking his game.  I hate losing I'll say that. I just want to win and I don't care if it's dalton or mccaron, and I am a believer in the conspiracy stuff with the NFL.  What's your thoughts?

I am definately not a coincidence theorist but in the end the better QB should start and from what we have
seen from both of these QB's it is clear who the better QB is, Dalton. McCarron also holds onto the ball way
too long and with this OL play i bet we would have like twice as many sacks as we already do if we had AJM
at the helm.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dalton and mccaron talk plus conspiracy theories - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-15-2016, 02:41 PM