Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This staff wouldn't be employed at a local high school.
(10-19-2016, 09:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: That is exactly what I do.  I post more stats and facts to back up my position than anyone else here.

This thread ia a perfect example.  Do you honestly believe that the Bengals coaching staff is worse than local high school coaches?  If not then why don't you disagree with the OP?  I'll tell you why.  None of you want to actually look at facts.  Instead you all just want to pat each other on the back and brag about how all of you are smarter than NFL coaches.  You like bitching and moaning more than actually looking at facts.  Look back through this thread.  Some of you actually admit that you would rather "vent" than really discuss the issues.  It is silly.

You want to discuss facts then quit inserting your opinion that people whom you do not know, know less than other people you do not know. Additionally just because some one has a job title does not mean they are qualified to do said job.

Additionally, some people myself included, do not live in a bubble of Bengal fans. Thanks to the magic of the internet Bengal fans from all over the world can get together in an online forum and vent their frustrations to people with the same interests. We obviously all are not going to agree on everything but in the end we all want the same thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This staff wouldn't be employed at a local high school. - Stonyhands - 10-19-2016, 03:49 PM