Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals look to rekindle 'Fisher-Price' rush
(07-04-2015, 02:41 AM)J24 Wrote: Agree 1000%! I have always felt that with this defensive line we could win  championships. Last season they sucked though I new there would be struggles with losing MJ and Geno coming off injury but I never thought they would have been dead last in sacks in 2014. If they play up to there ability then they can carry this team to a championship. If there dead last in sacks again its time to look for new Defensive lineman. That kills me to say though because Geno, Dunlap, and MJ are probably my three favorite players on the team.

MJ coming back, along with, more importantly, Geno returning to form, should allow Dunlap and the other defensive linemen to return the entire group to form.

Peko is a stout nose tackle, but I almost feel like Sims could do just as good, if not better, and then I'd rotate Hardison in on passing downs and I think we'd have a pretty sick pass rush.

Don't get me wrong because I've been the biggest Peko defender/supporter on this board, but I think it might be time to go with the younger guys.

At the very least, I'd bring in Hardison on passing downs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals look to rekindle 'Fisher-Price' rush - BFritz21 - 07-04-2015, 04:24 AM