Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Coaches and Players on the Defense
(10-25-2016, 01:57 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Another-intramural-scrum-for-defense/0d63f2b8-bc7a-4bec-935d-0c10cb6781cf

Here's some insight on a little of what is going on and being discussed outside of the forum.  I'm sure we can stretch this thread with some more debating and fussing!

Sure sounds like a chemistry thing going on with the new position coaches and Dansby.

Hopefully as the season goes on we can put it all together. Loved picking up Dansby and i liked the Burney hire.

Would love to see these moves come to fruition soon. Haslett the LB coach has not impressed me but there is a
point to make about Burfict missing time and him being out of shape. If we can start filling the gaps well at the
LB position and start easing Sims into Peko's spot and use Clarke and Hunt more instead of MJ i think the Defense
could definately get back to what it was last year.

Shawn has been taking a lot of heat but those were some big Reggie shoes to fill.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Coaches and Players on the Defense - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2016, 01:14 PM