Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much For Saturday Halloween Parties Due To Game Time
I was just thinking and wondering if I was going to any of these adult Halloween Parties at clubs Saturday Night....and then I remembered what time this Bengals game comes on....SO......I guess I pass out the Trick or Treat Candy to the kids from 6 to 8 and call it a night...I am not going to miss this game to go to any late night club Halloween Parties. ....This game comes on at 9:30 AM and that is early for a Sunday....People that go to church before afternoon football, maybe they tape it, I do not know....There are draw backs to the time of this....I'll be fine if I just don't go out to any bar or club Halloween parties....

I never put it together that this early start is just hours after the Saturday Halloween stuff. I'll pass out candy and lay down. Maybe watch Svengoolie monster movie on ME TV and call it a night. Wake up ready for BENGALS........People out until 2 or 3 in the morning doing Halloween Parties, no way they will be up for this game. ....The kids trick or treating is the best part anyway and I'll be tired after all those kids. Some pizza, some Svengoolie, sleep and Bengals, that's the plan......I'm glad in thinking about Saturday Night I remembered the very early game time Sunday morning. Good night just to sleep.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
So Much For Saturday Halloween Parties Due To Game Time - kevin - 10-26-2016, 03:44 PM