Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals primed and ready for a huge win streak
I know a lot of you guys were really down on this team after the 2-4 start. I lost a lot of hope in this team after the Dallas game, but since then I have watched Dallas more and I realize that they are the worst matchup in the league for us. This team is a lot better than what people think right now. Especially for non-Bengals fans. They just look and see we went 2-4 and just beat the Browns. They don't realize that we had the toughest schedule in the league our first 6 games. If you look at our losses you can see that we lost to the best teams in the league at their house. We didn't have all of our key players (Eifert was out all of the games and Burfict was out 2).

This team is flying way under the radar and they're about to surprise a lot of people. With a healthy Eifert back and a improving OL our offense can be as potent as it was last year. Bodine has been playing a lot better and they are starting to bench Ced. The playcalling still needs to improve, but I doubt that it won't improve as the season goes on.

The defense has been the biggest question mark for me. We haven't been getting to the QB as much as we should. The run defense is pretty damn bad right now too. I actually think our secondary hasn't been doing that bad other than a few plays. I think of the defensive line starts playing like I know they can we will have a tough defense. Hell, we would be a shit ton better in the games we played if we reduced the penalties we have been having. Those have extended drives and cost us a ton of points. I don't think that we have the defense that everyone is used from these past few years, but their still a good group.

All in all I think we will go on a rampage winning most if not all the remaining games on this schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if we won the last 10 games in the schedule. My biggest concern is what we will do in the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals primed and ready for a huge win streak - Brownshoe - 10-27-2016, 10:13 AM