Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap
(11-02-2016, 04:35 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Did you guys read what he said about ties?  The words actually came out of his mouth he don't mind a tie,and if there was another quarter to be played, he wouldn't want them to play it. His guys already took enough snaps.  That right there shows he doesn't care. He doesn't have desire to win whatever it takes.  Just like he doesn't care if Mike nugent misses. He doesn't care if Cedric isn't even NFL caliber. Yes a former Bengals linebacker on a podcast even said, ced doesn't even look NFL caliber. Who cares if Andy is getting sacked, and we actually move the ball better with Winston at guard.  It's time to stop being so passionate about my team I love. It's being ran by a guy who is clueless and doesn't have the desire to win!!! Why can't we have a bill bellicheck?  We aren't winning with marvin guys. No way.

Ties are better than losses... it happens. not often but if we don't wanna tie our defense shouldn't let kirk cousin look like tom brady.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap - XenoMorph - 11-03-2016, 03:26 PM