Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Our Teams stink this year?
(11-15-2016, 07:48 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Bengals and the Steelers, both playoff teams a year ago. Both coming into this season with high hopes and expecting to make the playoff's. Bengals have AJ, Andy & Hill. Steelers have Ben, Brown and Bell. All great players. The reality is our teams went from being really good to being below average this season. Throw in the Ravens too.
They are not as good as they used to be. Is it the coaching? Marvin and Tomlin seem to be out of it a lot of the time. Do the players not give a crap? Some pundits picked the Steelers to go to the Superbowl. Are you kidding me. Their defense is pathetic. Speaking of defense, The Bengals had a very good defense last year I thought. What happened? Has the NFL media machine hyped these teams up to make us watch? Has the style of play in our division old school and doesn't work anymore? Coaching, ownership, injuries. This stuff is painful to watch anymore. What happened?
This year?

The Steelers have always been a buncha ****suckers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do Our Teams stink this year? - jason - 11-16-2016, 10:50 PM