Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY A GAME IN THE JUNGLE
After Week 10 and there has only been 3 home games and why I raised so much hell last winter when I saw the schedule and us being the home team in London. Redskins won right there because they didn't lose a home game, we did.....So finally a game in THE JUNGLE 4 weeks after the last one. ....Unlike some fans who want them to lose out, I do not wish that on the fans in THE JUNGLE who still have 4 home games left.....SO PLAYING FOR PRIDE and FOR THE HOME TOWN FANS NOW GOING TO THE GAMES.....The Fans and Players could use a win over Buffalo in THE JUNGLE just to pick up moral a little. ....They get that one and go to 4-5-1 and start thinking of these goals.....6-1 in THE JUNGLE is a good goal. Those Fans pay hard earned money......Beating Buffalo makes them 3-1 against the AFC East......How about the PRIDE involved when they play Ravens and Steelers and Browns......It would be nice to win at least 1 game against NFC EAST.....Going 5-1 or 4-2 in the AFC North would be some Pride......With Play-Offs a very silly thing to talk about now, They Are Playing For Pride Now.........For those that now want them to lose out, you do not know the two most basic words in football......NO QUIT........These players and paying fans don't want the shame of losing out...They have some pride....I would like to see Bengals be the team that knocks Steelers out of any play-off hopes when we play them....For the Fans, I hope we go 6-1 in THE JUNGLE. That is a good goal if you want fans to buy tickets for next year.....I don't think the Packers ever say, Hey, Let's lose the last 4 home games in Green Bay........I still can not believe week 11 in the NFL will only be our 4th home game. I hated the schedule the second I saw it.....The 12TH Man Does Help......For the PLAYERS and FANS, BEAT BUFFALO and get the record IN THE JUNGLE to 3-1 on the season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
FINALLY A GAME IN THE JUNGLE - kevin - 11-15-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: FINALLY A GAME IN THE JUNGLE - kevin - 11-15-2016, 12:53 PM