Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will Ravens score on first possession
(11-25-2016, 02:21 PM)kevin Wrote: Our defense is not bad in points allowed......We are not as good as Seattle or Dallas but we are far from Browns and 49ers... Our D has kept the game scores low enough to win........but our offense really blows. Mostly our offensive line all year, they stink...but Nugent stinks....all receivers except AJ Green stink....Dalton stinks this year....our RBs haven't had much of a chance with this lousy O Line.....mostly new OC Zampese stinks....So I don't see our D being the problem.......Baltimore D might pitch a shut out to our stinking lousy offense. ...That is not our defenses fault.......No blocking. No separation by our receivers. No running lanes. Dalton off target. Zampese calling 3 yard plays on 3rd and 10.  1, 2, 3 punt.....dink play, dink play, dink play....Worse than Brat, far worse than Brat. ....Zampese has no guts and his wicky wacky O line shifts don't fool anybody....and the O is so slow.  No hurry up and the D gets to sub players.....We must have scrapped the hurry up, which is a shame. We do better up tempo.

While I agree with most of what you've said here about the offense stinking this year, Dalton has been pretty stellar, IMO....  dude has taken a beating all year and I've been impressed with him and his play despite that...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: will Ravens score on first possession - jonesy84 - 11-25-2016, 02:31 PM