Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-27-2016, 06:43 PM)Rattler Wrote: Mikey "lawyer" Boy only cares about one thing - money.

If it weren't for the league rule of a minimum salary cap, we'd never even experienced
a winning season.  He defines inept and I loathe that POS...he's cheated this city at
every turn and has NEVER advanced a single team in the playoffs and never will.

1992 and counting, while Mikey counts his money.  

Exactly. And I can't understand why people constantly get on fellow fans cases when they say they won't miss Mike after he passes. I'm not actively hoping the man dies, I'm sure the majority of people aren't. I'm also not holding on to the assumption that things will be lightyears better when it happens. However, let's be real here. Most of us will feel a little bit of relief (if nothing else) once he's gone.

The man has done nothing to win fans over. Ever. He's never even attempted to. He's a greedy, stubborn, stingy, selfish old fool. He's far from a stellar human being. I'm sure he does care about winning and wants a championship but he will only do it "his way". Sadly, "his way" will never even lead to a playoff win. He's too jaded and full of himself to try anything other than "his way". Forgive me if I sound like an ahole, but I'm being honest here and I honestly won't lose any sleep when Mike passes. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens*** - Pat5775 - 11-27-2016, 07:17 PM