Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-27-2016, 07:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The defense, while having problems of their own, has actually played well enough to keep the Bengals in position to win or tie these last 3 games. 

That actually has me a little bit worried in terms of a potential coaching change. If the D continues to be decent and keep the Bengals in games the rest of the year, I could easily see that being enough for Mike to make Guenther the new HC if a change is actually made. 

That move, if it were made, would just be a continuation of the 'same old, same old'. 

Yes it would. I think it's still the teachings of Zimmer that gives us what we still have. This year the D seems thuggish and lazy in the same breath. They are bringing something, but not bringing it all. Sounds like bad coaching to me. Unmotivated and lazy, but with sparks of goodness once well into the game.

We give up so much, so early in the game on D. It's a shame compared to what it was not long ago. We have lost our team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens*** - HarleyDog - 11-27-2016, 07:20 PM