Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is Fun. A life story and call for rep/attention
So obviously my visits here are very sporadic. This comes from a large number of reasons.

For starters, school is a *****. Studying for physical therapy is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life and it's hitting me like a ton of bricks. As I'm typing this I'm just taking a break from studying the urinary system for the 10th time. I get to pull an all nighter while on Concerta and work for 2 tests tomorrow that will leave me with no brain left

Secondly, for those who don't know, I'm now in a fraternity. It's been so exciting and eye opening. Besides the parties and fun side of it, helping plan philanthropy events and running our public relations has been another challenge I never thought I'd be able to handle. However, I've been able to do super well for all this and help a ton of people out. As a result, I've been voted in as our Chaplain, which is the 3rd highest ranking position in the fraternity. This means I'll be on here even less due to my need to constantly be focused on brotherhood events, event planning, and making sure the fraternity runs with the love I want it to.

Thirdly, my dad has taken a turn for the worse. Some may or may not know but my father was diagnosed with ALS. He is currently paralyzed from the neck down and can't move his head anymore. He slowly is getting to where he can't talk and taking care of him once a week is physically and emotionally draining. He'll most likely pass in the next 6 months which feels so odd and I feel so neutral about it for some reason.

Fourthly, I was recently diagnosed with ADHD. This is not surprising to anyone I know but I do find it quite funny as my mother has said she basically noticed it since I was in middle school. But my mother is one of those people who doesn't take me to the doctor unless I'm dying so it took until 4 years into college and on my own to just say **** it and go

SO it's been a craazy up and down time and all of these things are shaped to take full form in 2017. This, along with the fact football (Especially the Bengals) just aren't entertaining me as much as I used to means I'll cease to exist in the eyes of the board. But I'm excited and intrigued as to what this upcoming year will have in store. As mentioned in one of the best Disney songs of all time:

Enjoy everything y'all and keep being beautiful people. Don't let the Bengals have any sort of effect on your mood
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Life is Fun. A life story and call for rep/attention - eoxyod - 11-29-2016, 03:27 AM