Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising
(12-14-2016, 09:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No it is not.  I have posted stats that show that I know what I am talking about.  I know that the Bengals CBs don't switch up based on receiver, and I also know that Hall was the one who got beat on the td, not Kirkpatrick.  But based on your brilliant logic Dre is to blame when another CB gets beaten

All you know is what you hear from know-nothings on talk radio and here on these boards.

There is no "stat" behind that ranking.  Based on the PFF formula for individual rankings a CB who played more snaps than Dre and messed up more often than Dre could still be ranked ahead of him.  PFF individual rankings are a complete joke.

That td would not have been possible if kirpatrick wasn't beaten badly most of that drive. They wouldn't have been in scoring position. You dont even have the ability to comprehend simple english.

How would hall have gotten beaten for a td if not for Kirkpatrick being beaten badly most of the drive so all they had to do was throw the ball into the end zone for an easy score. On top of that there was a miscommunication on that play and it looked like Kirkpatrick should have been covering the guy in the end zone. How would you know unless you actually asked the bengals coaches whose fault it was.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-12-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - J24 - 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - jj22 - 12-12-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick stock is rising - wolverine515151 - 12-14-2016, 10:05 AM