Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-16-2016, 06:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I don't care how it happens, I just want a win. I'm so damn tired of seeing the Steelers dominating our home field.

Under Marvin, the Bengals are 2-13 at PBS against them, including the playoffs. In those 15 games, the Bengals have been held to 17 points or less 10 different times, while the Steelers have scored 23 or more 10 times. It's been embarrassing to say the least.

Pathetic, i know. This surprised me when another poster showed me that patheticism yesterday.

I knew we played them better in their place but that really surprised me we have been that bad at home against them.

This is why Marv has to go. If you cannot defend your homefield against your arch rival it is truly sad.

But Burfict is back and when he plays we split with the Steelers and our Defense is looking better as far as a scoring Defense.

If we don't win this game it will really suck. I hate when the Steelers end our season.

Loved it the year we ended theirs. :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-16-2016, 07:53 PM