Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-16-2016, 07:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pathetic, i know. This surprised me when another poster showed me that patheticism yesterday.

I knew we played them better in their place but that really surprised me we have been that bad at home against them.

This is why Marv has to go. If you cannot defend your homefield against your arch rival it is truly sad.

But Burfict is back and when he plays we split with the Steelers and our Defense is looking better as far as a scoring Defense.

If we don't win this game it will really suck. I hate when the Steelers end our season.

Loved it the year we ended theirs. :andy:

To be fair, the fans are just as much at fault there.  REGULARLY the crowd is 50/50, which does not indicate a home field.  Add to this, there was a VERY long stretch where the home fans made just as much noise with the O on the field as the D, again preventing an advantage for the good guys.  Thankfully the latter seems to be a thing of the past.

EDIT: The 50/50 ratio is in regard to Pitt games, not all games
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-17-2016, 10:41 AM