Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why are we ALWAYS blaming Marvin Lewis?
Nice job on your OP, Homer, but it was TL so I DR.

As far as Marvin is concerned, he's gotta go. No playoff wins, could've had a great roster this season but somehow managed to lose half our receiving corps,players are not progressing the way they used to, he kept Nuge on the roster WAY too long and he has the same BS excuses week after week; year after year. We didn't execute. We have to work harder. Dead Horse

If I see him standing there with that stupid grin and clapping his hands like a seal next season, I really do think I'll legit be done. Not living in Cincinnati anymore will make it easier.

Do I want to do that?? No, but FFS how much pain, disappointment and crap can you put yourself thru for an NFL team? One that's never moving forward. This is a decades long issue...maybe you've not been around that long, but I have and it's old. It sucks. I'm tired of this BS.

Nothing will really change until Mike dies...Who the hell knows what'll happen when Katie takes over...She might be just as inept as her daddy. Yikes.

My bet is Giggles will be the coach next season and they'll have yet another shitty season. I can't put myself thru that, it's a waste of time, money and energy.

Especially after 30 or so years of this crap.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we ALWAYS blaming Marvin Lewis? - BengalB - 12-19-2016, 12:44 AM