Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-08-2015, 10:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it interesting fans and the media rag on our QB for not winning a playoff game last year, but ignore our defense was very bad (compared to the league at 22nd or 23rd ranked and a huge disappointment from prior years) im 2014 regular season.

Most would give any QB who had a bad defense and decimated by injury at the TE and WR position a ton of credit for getting back to the playoffs.

Not our fans, they ignore it all because we lost a playoff game we were not close to be talented enough to compete against on the road due to injury.

To answer the questions, can we win a playoff game, only a fan ignoring our off season would say no way as more than likely they will be talented enough to get to a playoff game which is step 1 to winning a playoff game.

I say yes we can and I think we will in 2015.

I find it interesting that I see an extremely similar post year after year after year from the same people. The team loses yet another playoff game and we have these same people that are somehow baffled that everybody isn't a believer in a team that hasn't sniffed a playoff victory in a quarter of a century.

If you want to talk about interesting things, maybe think about that for a minute.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - djs7685 - 07-08-2015, 10:31 PM