Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 10:12 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I don't think I can read your mind, I'm just going by what YOU have stated on here. You have some serious comprehension issues, my friend.

Read the above line from your original post that I cut out, YOU said that, right? Or did I "read your mind" to quote that from YOU?

There are plenty of very good reasons that people may not think our team will win a playoff game. When your original post was acting as if there aren't, that's where I had an issue. Now you're backtracking and saying you can understand why people feel that way.

Do you get it now? Do you understand my issue with your original statement? Your most recent post here is fine and if you said that to begin with, I wouldn't even have commented. I have an issue with people being entirely confused that anybody else would doubt our chances at a playoff win after a quarter century of not winning one. That was my issue with your original post, nothing else at all.

I still don't see where I stated I felt there were no reasons for any fan to think we will never win a playoff game.

I think you took one sentence out of context. Please read again and tell me where I specifically said there were no reasons for any fan to feel we can't win a playoff game. That was your trying to embellish my sentence and assuming I stated something I did not. If I thought that, I would made it very clear and lumped all fans into one bucket, I did not, I just referenced one talking point of some fans who may be taking an extreme view of now way possible for a myriad of reasons, in this case, it was now looking at our off season. Our off season to me always includes getting key players back from injury (projected to be ready by start of the season), free agency, the draft and the off season work of all players to be better in 2015 than they were in 2014. Rookies become 2nd year players and so on. I feel we don't have older players yet to be concerned with heading downward due to wear and tear yet in 2015.

I referenced our offseason which is one element added to the past getting to the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - Luvnit2 - 07-09-2015, 10:24 AM