Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game?
(07-09-2015, 02:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did anyone point out that the Bengals have to actually make the playoffs before we get to find out if they're going to break the streak?  The fact that people are just assuming the Bengals are going to be playing in the wild card round for a 5th straight time (only to lose again?) is quite the humorous blend of pat-on-the-back and kick-in-the-arse.

100% gonna make the playoffs
100% gonna lose in the first round

Book it?

I get it, speculation and off-season and all that, but we're just assuming the Bengals are going to make the playoffs when the NFL is designed to shake things up on a yearly basis unless you have a HOF QB and a HC who knows his head from a hole in the ground.

Anywho, I'm not counting us in the playoffs any more than I'm saying they are going to win or lose, but I do find it amusing that the world of sports fans and analysts have found a way to turn the Bengals being a lock for the playoffs into a perennial insult.
 Funny post.

I like the part where you chastise fans for optimism of hoping they make the playoffs

Then immediately go to "(only to lose again?)". Classic
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Andy and the Bengals finally win a playoff game? - Luvnit2 - 07-09-2015, 03:29 PM