Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game
(01-12-2017, 12:03 AM)jason Wrote: We're he drafted by the Bengals, Zeke Elliot wouldn't have had the year he just did. I don't like our running game either, but I think depth chart is more to blame than personnel. I don't want any offensive player at 9 but Williams. They should go stud DE in the first. O line should be fixed in free agency. It won't, but it should. If they do go RB, I'd prefer the dude at FSU

I would like a stud pass rusher at 9 myself.  If they go offense, you gotta grab Cook, he'll have a bigger impact on the offense than a WR, in my opinion, due to being a dual threat.  There's homerun potential every time he gets the ball.

(01-12-2017, 01:55 AM)Buckeyes420 Wrote: I keep finding myself watching the fournette film.im back and forth but his size/ speed/burst/violence is just amazing to me.He truly looks like a junior playing with 6th graders alot of the time.i think his burst unmatched from what i have seen in awhile.

J. Hill looked good behind those road graders at LSU too. Mellow  I like the film on Forunette, but I am becoming increasingly leery of guys from bama and Baton Rouge, for good reason.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way for us to win next year-fix the running game - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-12-2017, 10:40 AM