Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ready for the Draft already
(01-12-2017, 06:13 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: This off season is going to take FOREVER lol.  First off there's a article about Gunther and Tez talking on the phone during the championships game, saying they wanted a couple of them players I think we will definitely see a Alabama player here. But I will tell you what I would like.

Free agency i would sign both our top o lineman.  And I'd persue a pass rusher like Jason Pierre Paul, even with the finger missing he still did good, I remember wanting him before that happened.

Draft time, I was really wanting a #2 receiver,because I feel dalton needs elite talent, guys who can get open, and make big plays on their own. Eifert is injury prone, green has missed his share of big games also. We could probably get away with trading back 10 spots for another 2nd rounder and snag Davis or Ross.

But then I started watching cook and fornette.  We play a lot of Marvin ball, so why not try to get a great back, someone who is going to challenge being the best in the NFL. We run conservative approach, run run pass a lot. I don't see that changing while Marvin is here. It makes sense to have that kind of back. I think cook is the best back I'd love to get him if he's there. Fornette everyone is saying no to him. But the way he attacks the defense before they get to him, punishes the defender, is like a marshawn Lynch but faster, problem is injuries.  I'm pretty sure Alabama would have won the game if their big running back didn't come out. And they had no passing game really.

That being said yes I would like Foster paired with vontaze I think the NFL would hate that. Or a pass rusher like Allen or their other end in the 2nd round.

O line I feel they could grab one in the 2nd and I really prefer a center. I think we should just go with Fisher and whitworth, center would help alot ,just like it helped the steelers getting pouncy, but I doubt the Bengals really will move on. We still have westerman that was a good pick.

Thoughts??

Not excited about the draft. The Bengals under Marvin have squandered some of the most talented players in the NFL. If they have a good draft they will still be a mob. Just a more talented mob. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - McC - 01-12-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - McC - 01-21-2017, 09:17 PM
RE: I'm ready for the Draft already - Antares - 01-22-2017, 02:09 PM