Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets?
We took out top-rated TE in the draft, and Hill did most of his damage from a lone back formation, but I've been seeing sights that talk like we'll have a fullback in the game on most downs.

On ESPN, it even has our main formation for our depth chart as having a fullback. I've seen other sites similar to that, also.

Even CincyJungle talks like we won't have two tight ends on the field at the same time:

Quote:While Eifert will be the clear-cut No. 1 TE, Kroft could be someone to keep on your watch list if Eifert gets injured. Still, a guy who didn't catch a single TD his final year in college isn't someone you should even consider drafting in anything outside of a deep dynasty league.

Sounds to me like they're saying Kroft won't have much value, which I'm not expecting him to light-it-up, but I think he could have a solid year.

Not to mention that a two-tight end set is the best way to attack the 3-4 defenses of the division.

(The article mentions how Rutgers switched to a run-heavy offense last season, which most likely explains Kroft's dropping as far as he did.)

Am I seeing this wrong?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Are We Moving Away From Two-TE Sets? - BFritz21 - 07-11-2015, 09:13 PM