Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My realistic best-case scenario for improving the roster
(01-27-2017, 08:14 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The longer I study the draft, the less of a chance I see us taking Cook or Fournette. Cook has serious baggage and Fournette is an injury risk. From a skill standpoint, I like them both but the risk/reward in the first is probably too much.

I read today that the coaches are liking C.Clement at Senior Bowl. I think we take a RB but I think later than earlier. Hence, I created the S.Perrine thread in draft forum. That said, Clement was another player that I considered mentioning, then today he was in a Bengal related article.

To OP, I like the way you're thinking but don't think it necessarily goes down like that.

Agreed on the RB's. I think Cook becomes the better Pro but he has some red flags.

The injury thing is a concern with Fournette...but I also think his ability to make people miss is weak. He also doesn't really have great vision to find holes.

I think Foster has the least risk and if he is a Kuechly type...our defense would be awesome. He's the quickest way to make the defense great again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My realistic best-case scenario for improving the roster - THE PISTONS - 01-28-2017, 01:57 AM