Poll: Would you buy season tickets for 2017?
Yes, I'm a sucker
No, I'm a genius
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who Would Buy Season Tickets To The Bengals For 2017?
I have gone to (I would average) 5 reg games and 1 preseason game per year for the last 20 years. This season I will be attending ZERO.

Not because I'm mad at the Bengals for anything. I love them the same regardless. I just find the NFL to be better on TV at this point in time. Plus, it doesn't take my entire Sunday.

Oh, and because I went to a Blue Jackets game for the first time a few weeks ago and am buying a half season tix from them. That was THE FINEST sporting event experience I've ever attended. I've been to the NCAA Final 4. OSU vs Michigan, Bengals playoffs, seen the Reds at Wrigley, Yankee Stadium, Indians, Lambeau, Indy 500. UC, UD, and lots of other cool events.

Top to bottom the Blue Jackets was my favorite experience and I can't think of a close 2nd place. Seats were reasonably priced. Not a bad seat in the place The food was amazing all over the arena. I mean, just outstanding quality and lots of choices. Huge bar and beer selection. Great part of town with stuff to do within walking distance afterwards. GREAT crowd. Great staff who told us to enjoy the game at every interaction with them. Cleanest venue I've ever been in - It looked like a museum inside. $15 to park and the security guard to the parking garage opened the door for everyone coming in and out. And it was a quick walk across the street to the arena. Took less than 5 minutes from parking until someone took our tickets at the gate. The lines went fast. Super clean bathrooms. Great pro shop. Every single... and I mean every single aaspect of a Blue Jackets game was top shelf.

There's just no compelling reason to go to PBS. It's truly a dump by comparison. TV at home or in a sports bar is 100X better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Would Buy Season Tickets To The Bengals For 2017? - PDub80 - 02-11-2017, 07:26 PM