Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had 1st Pick in 2017 Fantasy League Draft ?
...Who would you pick. You get anybody you want at QB, HB, WR, TE, K, or any Teams Defense. Who would you take ?

...In Baseball Fantasy, you get first pick..You get anybody you want. Catcher, First, Second, Short,Third, Outfield, DH, or any Team Pitching Staff. Who would you take ?

I know who I would take, but I'm interested in your answers.

Well, I will tell you mine...in baseball, last year I would have loved to have drafted Cubs Pitching Staff. I have no idea yet on this year. I need to look at all pitching staffs in late March. I'm guessing Cubs, Dodgers, Nationals, Indians all still pretty good.

As for NFL, E.E......Elliott of Dallas. I would take him first or if I picked later and he was gone Steelers Bell. I learned there are few good RB's in the NFL that will give you big Fantasy points. Most give you no points at all. Having a RB that puts up points while you opponents RB's do not is huge. Last year I drafted QB first, and that was a mistake. There are many QBs and few top RB's.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If You Had 1st Pick in 2017 Fantasy League Draft ? - kevin - 02-10-2017, 05:46 PM