Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Coughlin as Cincinnati Bengals HC?
(07-16-2015, 12:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but look at the rosters the HC's were given in those 12 years and tell me how many wins Marv could have squeezed out of them.  Here ya go Marvin, I took the liberty of drafting David Klingler at 6th overall for ya!  Build it!  Oh, that didn't work?  Well I just turned down 213 picks to get you Akili Smith so you'd BETTER be grateful!  Ok, get it done!

Oh by the way, I made sure our border-line HOF running back didn't want to play here anymore.  You're welcome!
i don't think Marvin would have gotten anything out of those teams hell I don't think Bill Belicheck could have done much with those rosters. With that being said Marvin strength isn't necessarily what he does X and O's wise but what he does with getting  talent. I think one of the biggest reasons for our success  under Marvin is that Mike Brown hasn't had 100% control of the roster and Marvin has had more say than any other coach during the Mike Brown era. Threw 03-09 I think Mike had a 60-40 ratio of control.  Since 2011 I think Marvin has had a 100% control over the roster and that's why we have had so much success over the past 4 years.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Coughlin as Cincinnati Bengals HC? - J24 - 07-17-2015, 03:15 PM