Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
One thing I don't understand, and I might be wrong about this, is how the salary cap keeps going up and how player contracts keep going up by so much when the rest of the country is struggling economically.

Is it just from TV deals and such going up, or are the owners having to pay more, which cuts into their profits, or how is it working? They don't seem to be increasing ticket prices by substantial amounts, which thank God, so how's it possible?

Back to AJ: I love that AJ has his head on straight and isn't worried about money because he has plenty of it and knows that he'll get paid, but let's say that Andy has improved even more than people are saying and Hill makes defenses sellout to stop him, which both things allow for AJ to have a huge year, what are the odds that AJ's agent decides to play hard-ball and demands for him to be the highest paid receiver in the game? I know that AJ wouldn't play hardball like that, but will AJ be able to control his agent in negotiations? Just seems like it could end bad for us.

Don't know why I'm stressing because AJ is an awesome guy and his recent comments made me want to build a gold AJ statue in my backyard and then marry it, but agents freak me out, especially when it's a guy who was about to let Dez sit-out games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - BFritz21 - 07-15-2015, 09:56 PM