Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-16-2015, 11:29 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You did this 2 years ago too when you claimed that our team's roster wasn't very good because we didn't have a lot of players in the NFL Network's Top 100 Players list.

Honestly, why do you put so much stock into that propaganda? It seems like an extremely odd thing to do. Some silly list that has continuously excluded some great players around the league year after year should not be viewed as the gospel of a player's talent and ability.

I'm trying to figure out where you and fred are getting people outside of this board think he's a top 3 receiver anymore. I can't find anything. If anything the league (all we have to go by is these rankings, much like you guys go by the qb rankings) shows otherwise. What else can we go by as it relates to respect across the league. If these lists validate peoples stance on Dalton, why not for any other player?

http://athlonsports.com/nfl/2015-nfl-player-rankings-wide-receivers

There are plenty of updated receiver rankings and what may be surprising to you guys, but AJ is ranked pretty much out of the top 10 in most. I can find plenty more, but maybe you guys can provide me proof that the league respects him. I have news for you. The rankings you will find as of 2015 shows something different. It's crazy, but AJ has fallen far from grace as it relates to him being viewed as an elite receiver. That's just fact. I'd keep posting links, but I'm not trying to slam him. Just surprised some on this board hasn't caught up to the times. This isn't 2012 when he was top 3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - jj22 - 07-16-2015, 11:49 AM