Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-16-2015, 12:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: There are too many wideout power rankings showing AJ out of the top 10 for 2015. I challenge you guys who say he's still believed to be elite (top 5) to provide links you can find from 2015. Brace yourself though. The names you'll see that are ranked higher than him will alarm you.

Show us some rankings then. A simple google search isn't bringing me much other than garbage Fantasy Football rankings. I can't see to find many actual positional rankings outside of random blog sites that have no credibility. You seem to have a ton of links, so let's see them.

Also, "elite" is arguing semantics. You claim it's top 5, I disagree. There can be 30 elite receivers in the league at a given time or there could be 0 or 1. Let's say it's a weak period for NFL WRs, whoever is the best of the mediocre doesn't automatically make him "elite" in my eyes. On the other hand, there seem to be quite a few great to elite receivers playing the game right now. Calvin, Dez, AB, Green, Beckham, Nelson, Hilton, Jones, DT, and quite a few others are all considered to be excellent WRs. Some will call that entire group "elite", and it's hard to disagree with many of them depending on your definition of the word.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - djs7685 - 07-16-2015, 12:14 PM