Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-16-2015, 12:21 PM)Stormborn Wrote: The front office won't care about this, A.J.'s their biggest star, they won't let him get away. And that's fine.

I think you underestimate the new front office.  Maybe they learned something from not letting Ocho Stinko runaway to the Skintardz when he flirted with leaving CIN.  

My feeling is that it will be hard for A.J. to WANT to leave CIN.  I don't see him as some kind of moron wanting to get paid.  

Now, if a team that has a roster like CIN or better comes knocking... and they offer up a shitload of money.... I could see him bolting. 

Hypothetically, let's say IND offers him more money than CIN, if I were A.J. I would go.  Perhaps something terrible happens to Jordy Nelson out in GB.  Would you leave CIN for GB?  Would you rather catch passes from Rodgers or Dalton?   

A.J. isn't leaving CIN for a shit team like CLE, WAS, OAK, SF, CHI, DEN, KC, STL, HOU, NYJ, MIA, BUF, DET, MIN, ATL, TB, NO and a few others.  He is smarter than that, but.... there are 'good' teams that could lure him away.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - Ben Richards - 07-16-2015, 01:27 PM