Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-16-2015, 02:04 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Your well timed gifs are always cute Batman.  I might have to lock you away in Ignoram Asylum if you keep it up.  Grow up.  Sorry that I pants'd you in the forums.  Move on, jerk. 

You're a complete turd and a troll. There's not one person here that agrees with your constant trolling bullshit. WTF does "pants'd" even mean? You think you had the upper hand in ANY of our arguments? Hah, multiple people came into the threads and destroyed your stupid notion of bashing a Hall of Fame QB, I don't see how you could conjure up that you "pants'd" anybody on here at any point. You're a nothing, you're a troll, you're a joke.

Jordy Nelson compiled an always impressive 1,268 yards and 6 TDs over THREE YEARS before receiving his 3 year/13 million contract. That's not even to realize that it was 5 years ago with the salary cap increasing which means contracts increase as well, especially for upper tier players.

I'm sorry that I didn't feel it was required to point out how utterly stupid it is to compare Nelson's production early in his career to what A.J. Green has done in Cincinnati, which would obviously warrant a VERY different contract.

You can pull your pants back up now, douche bag.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - djs7685 - 07-16-2015, 02:09 PM