Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-16-2015, 01:06 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Jordy Nelson.

3 years 13.35 mil.  They gave him that contract after he torched the pathetic and old Steelers secondary for 9 rec for 140 and a TD in a SB winning performance.

If A.J. won't take something like that or less.... buh bye.  

This isn't Washington where the idiot owner just throws money at stars and tries to win off FA acquisitions and overpaying for 'stars' to fill seats.  How is that strategy working out for Danny boy and the Skintardz?  Oh yeah, they've been an embarrassment for the past decade plus.

(07-16-2015, 02:27 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Seems you agree on my analysis that they are 'elite' WRs, douche bag.  But hey, guess they aren't comparable because ole Batman was talking about the salary cap and years prior when money wasn't durrrrr hurrrrrrrrr.  Move along, jerk.

They are, douche bag. I never said they weren't comparable, I said Jordy Nelson's FIRST post-rookie contract 5 years ago after putting up 1,200 yards in 3 seasons isn't comparable to what literally any NFL team would pay A.J. Green in the year 2015/2016 after what he's done in the league over his rookie contract.

I mean, is this seriously THAT difficult to follow along with? I know that you're not bright, but this is taking it to another level.

Just admit that you're a complete fool for trying to say that A.J. should be offered Jordy Nelson's 2010 contract or else they should let him walk. It's not comparable whatsoever, I don't know how you missed my point even though I laid it out perfectly clear for you. You're either admitting that you're stupid for not getting it or else you're stupid for suggesting that he should be offered Nelson's contract 5 years ago when he was a role player. Either way, you're still stupid, congrats!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - djs7685 - 07-16-2015, 02:37 PM