Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-16-2015, 09:46 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: AJ and Dez, from a talent and output standpoint, are pretty much equals.  But there is no doubt that AJ is the better teammate.  Look no further than each player's thoughts on their respective deals.  Bryant threatened to hold out, even with a nice tag amount salary.  AJ says he has enough money right now and isn't worried about it.  

All things considered, if I'm an NFL GM I'm much, much more comfortable paying AJ than Dez

I think Dez's play and attitude counters equally with A.J.'s play and attitude. I think if you ask enough people whose opinion is worth a damn they'll tell you Dez is the slighlty more proven WR and more capable of taking games over than A.J., but even A.J. isn't the "heart and soul" like Dez, he's more stable and controlled and capable of handling guaranteed money. (Dez has drastically improved his antics since coming in the league however).

Just combine A.J.'s outlook and Dez's intensity and reap the benefits.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - Stormborn - 07-16-2015, 11:54 PM