Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-17-2015, 01:32 AM)MrRager Wrote: Which is exactly what AJ has been doing since he entered the league, aside from a few games here and there and the ones he missed with injury. 

100% agree, I don't know why people complain about him as if he's been some mediocre receiver. ther than Antonio Brown, who just CAN'T have a bad game for some reason, every single other WR in the league has their issues at times. People on here are way too fussy and cry about A.J.'s "issues" when they're clearly overblown if you watch football outside of Cincinnati games.

Just last year, Dez had 7 games with 4 or less receptions. Does that mean he doesn't deserve the contract he got?

Calvin Johnson has been shut down by Haden and co. in Cleveland, is he going to get knocked for that like A.J. does? I do find it frustrating that A.J. has a tough time with Joe Haden, but he's not the only receiver in the league with this issue. News flash people, good CBs shut down good WRs sometimes, that's why they're considered to be GOOD CBs!

I have my gripes with A.J., he's not a perfect WR, but the people that knock him for not being a physical receiver aren't being realistic. He's a finesse guy, he's not a big, dominating Megatron-esque WR. Do we nitpick the smaller, quick RBs for not playing as physically as the big, bruiser backs of the league? Everyone needs to realize there are different styles of receiver. Antonio Brown and A.J. Green aren't worth so much less just because they don't use their physicality as Dez and Calvin do, they're a different type of WR, and you need to compliment them with other targets that make sense. Instead of bitching and moaning because A.J. doesn't play the exact way certain people want him to, why not ***** and moan at the Bengals for not drafting/signing a big, physical #2/#3??
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - djs7685 - 07-17-2015, 09:22 AM